We are a warm, welcoming club that believes in having fun on and off the pitch. We run 5 Ladies sides and 6 mens sides so encompass a range of skill levels from the top end, our Mens 1s were in the playoffs for the National League last season down to our Ladies 5s who have lots of youngsters and Back To Hockey Mums. Aswell as our active colts side!
If you are interested in becoming a member please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a warm welcome.
Our site will also be used as our team management system, the way we communicate with players and keep the whole club up to date with our latest news.
It is simple to use, to get started all you need to do is:
1. Register on the club website, ensuring your details are correct.
2. Choose what role you would like to apply for, this could be a parent, player or just club member.
3. Fill in the registration details required, for example the team you play with.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with your membership details.
It is essential that your details, especially email address are correct as this will become the main method the club communicates with you.
Once you are registered with the club you will have access to our portal. Here you can find out details of your team, training times, latest match reports and upload photos.
• You will be given a profile that you need to manage and update. Please feel free to upload a photo and fill in as much details as you can, especially your contact details.
• You can pay your subs directly through the website. This is done through Go Cardless which we have used previously and allows you to pay in one lump sum or spread it out via direct debit.
• You will be assigned to a team and can put up your availability for matches.
• You will receive communications about matches through the website. Your Team Administrator will send out emails and texts about availability and selection so it is essential that your contact details are correct.
• You can view all the other teams shared match reports, photos and news, as well as receive our weekly newsletter bringing your the latest news from the club.
Adult Subscription - £395
New members subscription - £287
Adult Goalkeeper Subscription - £287
Student in Full Time Education Subscription - £209
Colts playing Adults Subscription - £209
Visitor Match Fee - £22 a match
Visitor 5 Matches Fee - £110
U18 to U21 Goalkeeper Subscription - £161
Colts U16 to U18 Subscription - £177
Colts U10 to 14 Subscription - £144
Colts U8 Subscription - £97
Colts U6 Subscription - £77
All Subscriptions are are annual payments and include all matches fees and teas. Monthly payments are available, visit the Payment page for details.
If you have any questions about the membership portal then your Team Administrator or our webmaster should be able to help.
If you have any questions about Pitchero, such as a lost or forgotten password or log in details then please contact Pitchero.
For any hockey questions please feel free to contact us at any time.