Firstly we’d like to say a big Thank-you to all our volunteers, our club cannot run without you. But we welcome and would like to encourage more help.
Can you give up half an hour on a Sunday to take responsibility for an age group’s registration? Or become a team manager to assist the coaching team? Or join the Club’s Committee?
At present we are keen to hear from people who would be willing to help and do need urgently need assistance with the following:
- Colts coordinator/manager – we need someone to assist with overall organisation and coordination of the training schedule and fixtures for the Colts section.
- Men’s Section Captain – work with each men’s team captain to coordinate all aspects of playing and coaching for the Men’s teams within the Club
- Captain Men’s Magician (3s) – organise the team weekly to fulfil league fixtures including team selection, assign umpires and some general admin
- Secretary – to assist with general club administration and regular committee meetings.
- Social secretary / coordinator(s) – to help organise club social events to bring the players, officials, parents and supporters
- Umpiring - we all rely on umpires for our games to go ahead and we need to ensure that we have enough volunteers to cover everything, so if you are qualified umpire or willing to give it a go to help out your team mates then please get in touch.
Click here for more details and an article on the first steps to becoming an umpire.